With so many additions, there have been some changes to give us better continuity & to brace for more additions. Some of the changes include:
* A new division has been created, the BLACK division. The 16 new members 2nd fighters comprise the BLACK division.
* Since players joining the League may become the norm, I wanted to reshuffle the divisions to better accomodate this. All new members will be ranked (first-come, first-serve / 1st fighters first, 2nd fighters second) at the bottom of the League, whether it be in the BLACK division or a new division as needed.
* Divisions will not be bigger than 16 fighters. This is to keep the number of fights to rise to the top of a division to be no more than 4 weeks.
* The top divisions will always be maxed out at 16 fighters each. The lower divisions may have smaller numbers based on the newcomers. There will no longer be anymore 'auto promotions' to a higher division. The only way this will happen from here on is if someone drops out from the higher divisions. Otherwsie, the only way to move into a new division will be to win your inter-divisional matches. This will also solve the weekly problems in the rankings in which players move around excessively due to players dropping or joining the League. With the top divisions maxed out in fighters, new memebrs will not affect the top divisions at all.
* Inter-divisional matches will be held every 3 to 4 weeks. This is to allow all members (especially our newest ones) an opportunity to move up in division as well as fight new players. Even the oldest members will welcome battling new blood!
Week 11 has now been posted. The TIME LIMIT for all matches will end on August 30th. Please cotact your opponents and complete your matches as quickly as possible.
Good luck to all!