After a long 24-week regular season, the end-of-season tournament known as SUPER BRAWL IV begins today. All the work put into the season comes down to these final bnch of matches. We all battled each other for 'bragging rights' in the standings. But now...the matches really matter. Win and move on. Lose and your season is over.
For 14 fighters in each division, the season is already over. For 5 figthers who forfetied their seasons, the season was over for a while now. However, 9 more figthers in each division are now done. The top 24 fighters in each division are now moving on to SUPER BRAWL IV for a chance to win a title. The Gold bracket is the most prestigious tournament as the top 16 fighters battle it out for the right to earn the title of the 16th Grand Champion of the SFCCL. The Silver and Bronze brackets will also offer great competition for the lesser skilled fighters. Personally, I hope to play my best in the Silver tournament.
Here are some of the interesting stats for the season:
Most Matches Completed (74 matches):
Tied 1: Cubanile_WL (66 matches)
Tied 1: SFCCL-SALonghron (66 matches)
3rd: Hursh191 (62 matches)
Most Wins This Season:
1st: Cubanile_WL (59 wins)
2nd: DrPepper20 (51 wins)
3rd: Hursh191 (50 wins)
Best Winning Percentage:
1st: Cubanile_WL (.894)
2nd: RammaCricket (.889)
3rd: DrPepper20 (.850)
Number of Main Figthers Advancing to Super Brawl IV:
Division A: 13 of 24 fighters (Gold: 4, Silver: 4, Bronze: 5)
Division B: 13 of 24 figthers (Gold: 5, Silver: 2, Bronze: 6)
List of Members Advancing to Super Brawl IV (# of fighters):
2. Crusader884 (1)
13. Sarge_84 (1)
18. Welcome2Troyland (1)
Of the 26 members who qualified for the SUPER BRAWL IV tournaments, only 6 did not confirm they were going to play by yesterday. Therefore, their matches are automatically forfeited. 11 matches across the three brackets have already been forfeited, including 6 in the Bronze Bracket. This was done to ensure all active, participating members were going to have actual matches ready to play.
To all members who have participated this season one form or another, thank you for your support of the SFCCL.
SUPER BRAWL IV has some basic rules.
1. All tournament matches are still best 2 out of 3 five-round matches except for Tournament Final match
2. Tournament Final match in each bracket is a best 3 out of 5 five-round match.
3. Report all results directly to me via PSN message.
4. I will post Facebook updates as the results come in.
5. For members who reach the Tournament Final match - please save your replays as I want to record them from you and post them online for all to see.
6. If you next match is posted, feel free to play. The deadlines below are only the time limit for matches to be played at the latest. All future round matches can be played at your convenience.
7. Deadlines will be enfored to ensure the tournament progresses. The following deadlines are in place for each round:
Octo Finals (Round 1): December 2 (14 days)
Quarter Finals: December 9 (21 days)
Semi Finals: December 16 (28 days)
Tournament Final: December 23 (35 days)
Well thats it! Everyone has all the information they need to begin playing their matches in SUPER BRAWL IV! More than ever...GOOD LUCK!
*** SFCCL-SALonghorn ***